Saturday, October 20, 2007

The Grapes of Wrath

Good Saturday Morning, O' students o' mine!

I've been up since 5:00 am reading your essays. (Get out the violins and tissues here.) More importantly, it's 10: am, and my mission is complete. I know some of you have been waiting a long time, and I apologize for the delay. I will not read anymore essays until I "attack" your final papers on Monday.

You might consider helping each other and posting some essays, and/or paragraphs, and/or questions on this blog.

Have magnificent weekends, all.

Your humble servant,
Marti Buchanan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HELP!

So, I'm writing my paper comparing Jesus to Jim Casy, and I need to know who Jesus' first disciple/first real believer/first real follower.

I dont need a direct quote from the bible, but I need his name!

And we all know that, being a godless heathen, I don't have an extensive knowledge of the bible.

I've been searching for an answer, and I'm getting mixed messages.

Please and thankyou <3

Chris V.- 4th Hour

Marti/APLang/FHHS said...

Peter was his first real disciple

Check Luke 5

Anonymous said...

thank you

thank you

thank you

whoever you are.